Best Ways To Generate Leads Using Facebook Messenger
Best Ways To Generate Leads Using Facebook Messenger the #1 skill to have is communication.
Combine good communication skills and Facebook Messenger is a game changer for your business.
The goal after you have read this post is that you will become a communicator using FB Messenger to get more sales and signups.
I am going to cover is how to connect and relate to people once you master this you see your business grow. This is a strategy with practice anyone can do.
How to get into the flow of the conversation you will need these 3 things.
Step 1: How To Connect ( Keep It Simple)
First thing I need address is about is just be yourself don’t try to copy someone else. People want to know you are real and genuine. I know what you’re thinking just probably another script you give to use sorry not me and let me tell you why I don’t believe in them.
If your prospect has been in the home business arena for a while then they have probably heard almost every pitch. Now before you bite my head off if you’re using your upline scripts to build your home business and it’s working then keep using them. But if they’re no working remember it is not your fault…
Then I invite to keep reading until the end you will get a special F.r.e.e FB Training.
Best Ways To Generate Leads Using Facebook Messenger Explained
Here are a few key points to start with.
- Use Their Name
- Find Commonalities ( What Do You Have In Common?) What Do You Like To Do?
- Find Something They Would Want To Talk About. ( People Love To Talk About their interests.) Find people who like the same things you enjoy. You will have fun prospecting because people are like you. The conversation with your prospect about your business opportunity it won’t become awkward.
- Take Interest In Care about what they say. Don’t forget to address your prospect by name. It helps build rapport. Make sure it’s something specific about them. Your prospect will be impressed that you take the time out to look at their FB profile.
- Be Engaging Don’t just sit there and let them do all the messaging or talking.
- Be warm have a good energy when chatting.
- Validate your prospect make them feel wanted. One of the best ways to accomplish is to simply give your prospect a compliment. Make them feel like they matter.
- Make sure they feel connected to you. Let them enjoy chatting with you.
Step 2: Transition ( How Transition To Business )
- First, check their Facebook Profile to see what that have going on in their life. Make sure you have build rapport with them first. You will have done it correctly when they tell about their family share with you details of their life. Now you can go to the next step of introducing your business to them.
- Ask soft open questions( For Example) What kind of work do you do? How many kids do you have?
- Finding out what is going on in their lives makes a huge difference when bringing up your business opportunity. You’re are finding out their dreams, goals or struggles. Find the pain point and listen to them.
- Share What going on in your life too. Don’t send a barrage of questions to your prospect. It will cause the person to pull away from and stop trusting you. It will break rapport.
- Present the solution that has to help you in your home business. Whether it is a webinar, presentation make sure to share your story. Be honest! Your story doesn’t have to be 30 mins long. I encourage you to tell your story in 90 secs in other just have a brief intro about yourself quick and to the point.
Step 3: The Close
If you have done steps 1: Connect & Step: 2 Transition. People will close themselves instead because you have to show them a solution. ( Warning ) If you skip steps 1 & 2 you will be trying to convince them to join your deal it will be just a pitch. Have you ever heard the saying?
“Nobody likes to be sold, but everybody likes to buy.”
– Earl Taylor
- I would keep notes about what they share with you. So you can repeat back what they have shared with using their words. In others, words just use their words for the close.
- Ask them what is important to them.
- Frame your offer or product or service to fit their need. For Example: If a spouse wants to retire her husband. You can share Hey, Liz you might want to take a look at what I am doing. This can allow you to retire your husband. From this point, Liz will be open to taking a look at what you’re doing.
Let’s go over the steps Don’t Forget your Free Training!Below…
Best Ways To Generate Leads Using Facebook Messenger this is the blueprint for to use to help you see more leads and customers. Understand, starting out you will need lots of practice to get going.
Once you’ve got the process you can apply this strategy to any business. This will help you build major confidence.